Creating a crafty world!

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Spring is coming!



It was such a sunny day on Sunday that we donned our wellies and went for a walk around a local conservation area. Willsbridge mill is only 1/2 a mile from our house, but we tend to ignore it a lot of the time, which is a shame as it is set in woodlands with a river running through it that used to power the old mill. It is owned by the wildlife trust and is very keen on encouraging people to conserve energy and recycle.


On our walk we spotted some of the spring flowers starting to bloom, so I just had to play with the camera and I'm quite proud of the photos that I got.

We have had our camera for quite a few years now and I still don't know how to use it properly! I have given myself a stern talking to and am going to do my best to take more photos and play with the camera to see what it(and myself) can produce.














2 comments:

Di said...

Fabby pics Di, I warn you though, once you start getting into photography you'll get well and truly hooked.

Your poor family will be subjected to a daily dose of staring at a camera lens LOL!

Anonymous said...

Snowdrops are my favourite flowers Di. You've inspired me to get some done before they are gone! I love the plaque....dear little snails. X