Creating a crafty world!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

I can't believe how long ago it is since I lasted posted on here!

I've been very busy finishing one cj to go back to it's owner next week and have started a new one to be posted at the end of next week! The theme for my new cj is "My favourite..." Here is a
sneak preview of the cover.
It's now half term for me and Luke, so I am trying to plan lots of things to keep him from getting bored. Molly is still at school as she goes to the local technology college which has it's half term in march. I'm thinking of taking him to the park one day with his skateboard and maybe ice skating aswell. He is very active and likes to be on the go all the time, which means crafting time will be at a minimum this week (frowning)! However, I am going craft shopping on Friday morning with my friend to get the bits to make her wedding invites, so that will make up for it!!
I also have to dig out some leggings and leg warmers for Friday night because I'm off to see Fame at the hippodrome! What a great night that's going to be!!

2 comments:

Di said...

Love your cj cover Di :-) Ooh and enjoy Fame on Friday......leggings and leg warmers, blimmin' eck, they bring back some memories LOL!

Unknown said...

Hey Di - we wanna see a photo of you in those leggings and leg warmers - are you going the whole hog and going for the sweatbands too? HAHA!