Creating a crafty world!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Feeling arty!!


I've been altering a wall in the spare room!! The wall was rough and had a hole in it so I decided to decorate it in my own style! I borrowed an overhead projector from work and magnified stenciled images onto the wall then drew around them. I painted these using acrylics. I made the hanging pockets with a length of vinyl and some plastic pockets. Again, I stenciled shapes onto the material and painted them with acrylics.(not too confident hand drawing!!) The pockets were sewn on, then I added eyelets at the top to hang it. The nice thing about the pockets are I can change the photos/ pages in them when I want!
I made a page to go in the large one and mounted some photos of the family in the small ones, as shown.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOh, how lovely are these pages Di?!